Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Maybe I am not celebrating Thanksgiving this year, but that doesn't stop me from making something special for you to commemorate the occasion.


This is the first time I have a drawing ready on a date before it's actually supposed to go up. I guess we can call that a milestone!


My original idea was to make a version of the American Gothic with a Blunderbuss (if that's what you call those wierd guns) instead of a pitchfork. I was okay with the fact that the resulting "painting" would be one house short from its inspirer.

Jane, however, was... at odds with other parts of the idea. As before, kudos to whoever can tell me where I got her dress from.

For the record, I also changed my other avatars accordingly:


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment