Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stresssss!

Image: Frank the mouse cries out in frustration, his hands atop his head as if to pull his nonexisting long hair; his arms bending his whiskers.

I haven’t felt stress –at all– for a very,very long time.

Reeeeealley? What’s your secret?

I don’t drink coffee; but that’s another story for another post (or rather, a whole series of posts).

So now you know I'm stressed, and short on time, so I'll just jump to the discussion about the drawing:

Artist's notes

Dang it, mice arms are short! It seemed to take me forever to get those arms so that they looked like they were on his head, and not shielding his mouth as he called to someone in a balcony. (In reality it probably took 5-10 minutes, but everything seems infinite when you're under stress, doesn't it?)

Apart from that…
Image: Frank looks slightly upwards while saying pensively, "...Though, you kind of know her already..."
Image: Jane beats Frank with a book while saying,
"The term has started! You have readings to do!"

"Ow!"

"Essays to write!"

"Ow!"

"Duedates to keep!

"Ow!" Image: Frank the mouse cries out in frustration, his hands atop his head as if to pull his nonexisting long hair; his arms bending his whiskers.

5 comments:

  1. When you click on the pictures to read them, they just give an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sort of feeling the same way right now. Final project due tomorrow and it's taking forever to get pictures for it off my phone. Plus I have a con to go to right after . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Binky: Fixed. I made the mistake of previewing the blog post using the "compose" view, which "corrects" all the links (I usually write the HTML code directly). The links, however, take you to where the image first appeared

    Also, I didn't think that, if that happened, it would be a problem, since the text appears on Mouse-over

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's better! Sometimes the mouse-over text takes so long to appear that it appears there is none. I guess I should be more patient.

    ReplyDelete