Monday, December 20, 2010

Now I know how webcomic artists feel

As someone who reads webcomics, sometimes depending on them to relieve stress, when a webcomic didn't update when it was "supposed to" (say, Monday at Midnight) I always took the point of view of the reader: indignant because the promised witty neural stimulation was not up.

But today I find myself on the other side. I was trying to have the next part of my Christmas story up by midnight, but yesterday afternoon I stupidly thought I could check "just one" TV Tropes page.

That was the time I needed to make today's episode. And what have I got to show for it? Just one lousy panel!

Pencil image: my mouse avatar braces himself, sulking slightly, as snowflakes blow past him. His toes are hidden under the snow.

Okay, the panel isn't, in itself, lousy, but the fact that I only have one, is. Maybe I should've entitled this post "The episode isn't ready, but we're getting there," but it's a little to late for that.

I guess this is the part where I apologize for not having it ready and ask you for patience, but I tried to stay awake to finish it, it's 2 AM, and I'm really not in the mood for that sort of thing right now. Sorry, but there won't be a "sorry".

No comments:

Post a Comment