Sunday, December 26, 2010

Larger format

I've just edited the template a little because my last post has a couple panoramic images (images much wider than they are tall) that just don't look right in the tiny space provided by default.

I knew I'd have to do this someday, which is why, from the start, any multi-panel (comic-like) sequence has been made with each panel in a separate image: the browser will adapt them automatically to the new format.

I've only tested it with a 1024×768 resolution, but since it's the most common, and just about anything that isn't 1024×768 is actually bigger, and since the really large images can be clicked anyway, I don't anticipate this to cause any trouble.

Also, the new template is based on percentage points, rather than pixels, so if the screen isn't 1024×720, the browser should adapt the whole blog to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment