Sunday, October 31, 2010

I didn't make it

Firstly, I want to appologize to the people who expected I would have my avatar's Halloween story done by today. Or by Thursday, when I promised it for. The thing is, something happened. Something bad, yet it turned out monumentally well. And by getting involved in it, two days passed without my noticing, and my duedates caught up with me. (No, it's not love; I'll tell you what it was later.)

I will finish the halloween story, mainly because it feeds into what I'm planning to do for Christmas, but first I've got three projects to hand in this week: one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday. And Monday, it seems, I'll need to dedicate to closing off that thing I got involved in.

So maybe the real question is, why am I investing time into telling you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment